If you have ordered Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Deluxe Edition for PlayStation and wondering about what’s included and where to redeem the bonus items, please follow the steps below.
The game was released on 26th October 2021 and is roughly 16 hours of the action-packed single-player campaign.
It comes in two editions on physical disc
- Standard Edition
- Cosmic Deluxe Edition
The Standard Edition only includes a basic edition of the game. Apart from Mini Artbook and Steelcase, everything else is unlockable in the game.
The Cosmic Deluxe Edition includes:
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- SteelBook® Case
- Sun-Lord Outfit for Star-Lord (Early Unlock)
- City-Lord Outfit for Star-Lord (Early Unlock)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Hits – Original Video Game Soundtrack (Digital Download)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Art of the Game Mini Artbook (Hardback)
A free Square Enix Members account is required to redeem the Star-Lord outfits and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Hits – Original Video Game Soundtrack.
Visit https://square-enix-games.com/en_EU/user/register and type in the code you received in the disc box. It will give you a Playstion redeemable code which you need to redeem through the Playstation Store
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
- Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
- Enter the code and select Redeem.
- The content is now applied to your account.
Now you can download The Art of the Game Mini Artbook and The Hits – Original Video Game Soundtrack, and it should let you access two bonus outfits automatically.
To add it to your game outfits, you would have to download it manually. For this, right-click on the game icon and select Manage Game Content
and from here, you can download the Outfits.
That’s it, and now you can enjoy the new outfits early on. Take the role of Peter Quill, AKA Star-Lord, and be a galactic hero.